- An impressive and deceptively spacious detached family home enjoying an enviable end cul- de- sac position
- Spacious lounge with contemporary wall mounted fire
- Superb family room/ games room open to bright sunroom
- Kitchen with casual dining area and excellent range of built in high and low level units
- Lavish family bathroom and 2 bedrooms on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite and guest bedroom with sitting room on first floor
- Delightful manicured gardens to front and safely enclosed rear in lawns with sun patio, trees and shrubs
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Prestigious and convenient location within walking distance of golf club and town centre
- Internal alarm system installed
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
upvc double glazed front door with stain glass leaded light and side lights to:
Tiled floor, under stair cupboard
LOUNGE: 28' 6" X 12' 2" (8.68m X 3.71m)
Contemporary wall mounted electric fire with granite hearth. Bay window. stain glass leaded top lights.
KITCHEN: 21' 11" X 12' 3" (6.69m X 3.73m)
at widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Glazed display cabinets and pelmet lighting. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and cooker hood. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Windows with stain glass leaded top lights. Fitted breakfast table. Under unit lighting. Access to boiler room with oil fired central heating boiler.
FAMILY ROOM/ GAMES ROOM 24' 8" X 17' 9" (7.51m X 5.40m)
Bay window with stain glass leaded top lights. Corner bar with shelving and spot lighting. four wall light points. Open to:
SUN ROOM: 14' 11" X 11' 1" (4.55m X 3.38m)
Upvc double glazed french doors to garden. Stain glass leaded top lights
BEDROOM (3): 12' 3" X 11' 7" (3.74m X 3.52m)
Double built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Window with leaded top lights.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 7" X 8' 10" (2.91m X 2.70m)
Double built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Window with stain glass leaded top lights
Lavish white suite comprising large tiled panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Vanity unit. Low flush wc. Large walk in shower with glass shower screen and termastatically controlled power shower. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 1" X 11' 7" (4.00m X 3.54m)
Plus depth of built in wardorbes with mirrored sliding doors. Eaves storage.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled power shower, screen door. Velux window. Tiled floor. Shelved cupboard. Heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 5" X 6' 11" (2.88m X 2.10m)
Velux window. Built in cupboard. Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
SITTING ROOM/STUDY: 15' 11" X 13' 5" (4.85m X 4.08m)
BEDROOM (2): 18' 1" X 11' 3" (5.50m X 3.42m)
Plus depth of range of wall to wall built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Velux window. Gable window, Eaves storage.
Tarmac driveway with ample parking and turning space. Front garden in lawn with well stocked flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.
Delightful enclosed and landscaped south facing rear garden with paved sun patio leading to enclosed lawn with well stocked flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Garden shed with light and power. Stoned built pond and waterfall.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.