- A superb detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position with far reaching views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast
- Adaptable living accommodation giving a choice of 2/3 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Bright spacious first floor lounge with patio doors and stunning panoramic sea views
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent range of cherry wood units and utility room off
- Dining room/ Bedroom 4 on ground floor and cloakroom with low flush suite
- 3 Further first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Integral garage with remote control roller door
- Double glazing in upvc frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Neat lawned garden to front and safely enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved sun patio, trees and shrubs
- Prestigious, convenient and sought after location
Upvc double glazed front door and side lights to:
LOUNGE: 16' 9" X 11' 5" (5.11m X 3.48m)
Solid wood strip flooring. Feature marble tiled fireplace with marble and granite hearth set in polished wood surround. High intensity low voltage spotlights. 4 wall light points. Open to:
DINING ROOM: 11' 8" X 11' 5" (3.56m X 3.49m)
Solid wood strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spotlights
KITCHEN: 11' 5" X 11' 5" (3.49m X 3.48m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style cherry wood units. Formica work tops. Glazed display cabinet. Wine rack. 'Hygenia' low level oven and 4 ring gas hob unit, cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge.Part tiled walls. Pelmet lighting, under unit lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 3" X 5' 3" (1.91m X 1.61m)
Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed back door to garden.
Door to garage
White suite comprising Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor. Pine clad ceiling.
DINING/FAMILY ROOM 11' 5" X 11' 4" (3.49m X 3.46m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
LOUNGE: 26' 10" X 17' 2" (8.18m X 5.23m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. High intenisty low voltage spotlights. 4 wall light points. Superb views over Belfast Lough to the County Down coast. French door and Juliet style railings.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 9' 9" (3.48m X 2.98m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors- 2 mirrored
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 11' 4" (3.93m X 3.46m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 11' 6" (2.63m X 3.50m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Vanity unit. Low flush wc. Wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 7" X 10' 12" (5.98m X 3.35m)
Remote control roller door. Light and Power. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn with flowerbed.
Enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio, lawn, barked flowerbed, trees and shrubs. Bounded by wall.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.