- An attractive detached family home enjoying a convenient and sought after location on the Larne Road
- Two reception rooms with family room open to kitchen with a range of high and low level Shaker Style units
- Three good bedrooms and family bathroom with four piece suite
- Ample off street parking to front and spacious lawned rear garden
- Double glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating installed
- Detached garage accessed by Bluefield Lane
- Within walking distance of local shops and Downshire Halt train station
- Realistically priced
Double doors to:
Under stair cupboard. Glazed door and side lights to
LOUNGE: 14' 12" X 10' 8" (4.56m X 3.24m)
DINING/KITCHEN: 20' 1" X 10' 8" (6.13m X 3.25m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built in high and low level Shaker Style units. Formica work tops. Built in low level oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Part tiled walls. Cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 12" X 10' 8" (4.57m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 1" (3.33m X 2.76m)
Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 8' 0" (2.50m X 2.44m)
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
Stoned driveway and ample parking and turning space. Bounded by hedging. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Paved sun patio. Upvc oil tank.
Boiler House with Oil fired central heating boiler.
Access to garage via Bluefield lane.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 7" X 9' 6" (5.97m X 2.90m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.