Luxury 3 Bedroom First Floor apartment close to the edge of Belfast Lough.
- A stunning first floor apartment enjoying panoramic views over the length and breadth of Belfast Lough
- Superb 31 ft long open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with patio doors to covered balcony
- Excellent kitchen with an array of built in electrical appliances
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and french doors with Juliet style balcony
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Convenient parking to front
- Realistically priced
LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN 31' 8" X 16' 2" (9.66m X 4.93m)
widening to 7.17m in kitchen area. Upvc double glazed patio doors to balcony. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Formica worktops. Integrated low level oven and microwave. 5 ring gas hob unit. Integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Part tiled walls. Glazed display cabinet. Tiled floor. Stainless steel cooker hood. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 10' 5" (3.98m X 3.17m)
French door with Juliet style balcony
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 8' 6" (3.99m X 2.60m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 7' 10" (3.17m X 2.38m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.