- A neatly presented Mid Terrace family home in a popular residentail location close to Schools, shops and Downshire train halt
- Lounge with feature stone fireplace
- Kitchen with high and low level units and utility off
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing installed
- Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and vegetable patch.
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE/DINING 20' 0" X 10' 7" (6.10m X 3.23m)
At widest points. Feature stone built fireplace surround with wooden mantle and tiled hearth
KITCHEN: 9' 4" X 8' 7" (2.84m X 2.62m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of built in high and low level units. laminate worktops. 2 large shelved cupboards. Part tiled walls. Laminate tile effect flooring .
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 0" X 5' 1" (1.83m X 1.55m)
Range of high and low level units
Access to roof space
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 8' 8" (3.51m X 2.64m)
Plus depth of built in wardrobes with wall to wall sliding mirrored doors
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 0" (3.30m X 2.74m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (3): 7' 10" X 6' 0" (2.39m X 1.83m)
Double built in wardrobes.
Coloured suite comprising, Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls.
Enclosed front garden in Lawn with flowerbeds. Bounded by fencing
Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio, lawn, small vegetable patch, bounding by fencing and hedging. Greenhouse and shed. Upvc oil tank
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.