- An attractive and well presented semi -detached family home in a convenient location within walking distance to town centre and train station
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with range of built in high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
- An ideal first time buy or investment property
Upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 0" X 10' 3" (4.28m X 3.12m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level units. Low level 'Creda' oven and 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker Hood. Fitted breakfast bar. Washing machine. Fridge/freezer. Glazed display cabinet. Under unit lighting. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Door to garden.
DINING ROOM: 10' 3" X 10' 3" (3.13m X 3.13m)
at widest points. Shelved cupboard
Shelved cupboard. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 9' 0" (3.93m X 2.75m)
Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 11" (3.19m X 3.02m)
Double built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 6' 11" (3.09m X 2.12m)
at widest points. Built in cupboard.
White suite comprising Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower fitting. PVC wall and ceiling cladding.
Neat front garden in lawn. Well stocked flowerbeds with a variety of trees and shrubs. Bounded by wall. Driveway.
Neat enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with pink stoned area. Flowerbeds stocked with a variety of trees and shrubs. Patio area. Bounded by hedging. Garden store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.