- A delightful and well presented mid terrace house enjoying an enviable cul- de- sac location
- Spacious lounge with feature granite fireplace and living flame gas fire
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units with integrated oven and hob
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Safely enclosed rear with paved patio and pink gravel area
- Pavioured communal parking area to front
Upvc double glazed front door to:
White suite comprising Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin
LOUNGE: 18' 1" X 16' 5" (5.50m X 5.00m)
at widest points. Laminate woodstrip flooring. Feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth set in wood surround. upvc French doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 10' 2" X 11' 9" (3.10m X 3.57m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Stainless steel 'Logik' low level oven and 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 11' 5" (3.46m X 3.48m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with screen door. Thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 10' 10" (3.10m X 3.30m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 5" X 7' 10" (1.95m X 2.38m)
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Part tiled walls.
Paved patio area. Pink stoned area. Bounded by fencing.
Communal pavioured parking to the front
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.