An attractive semi detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this sought after residential development
- An attractive semi detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this sought after residential development
- Two separate reception rooms. Lounge with feature marble fireplace with high output back boiler linked to central heating system
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level light oak units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Recently installed Upvc double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating but also piped for mains gas
- Realistically priced
Hardwood door and side light to
Laminate wood strip flooring. Under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 14' 3" (4.61m X 4.34m)
Plus bay window. Feature marble fireplace set in polished wood surround with marble hearth. High output back boiler linked to central heating system. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Arched Georgian style double glazed doors to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 9" X 10' 8" (3.27m X 3.25m)
Georgian style double glazed patio doors to garden. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 10' 8" X 10' 4" (3.26m X 3.16m)
Single drainer Melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level light oak units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glazed display cabinet. Part tiled walls. Cooker hood. Part glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 10' 0" (4.69m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 9' 9" (4.03m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 7' 10" (3.45m X 2.39m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low fush WC with matching corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting and Upvc cladding. Screen door. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Bitmac driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn with shrubs. Neat safely enclosed rear garden with paved area leading to lawn with trees and shrubs. Garage space.
Oil fired heating boiler. Upvc oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.