- A delightful detached brick built family bungalow
- 2 Separate reception rooms - lounge with open fire
- Kitchen with a good range of built in high and low level units
- Contemporary family bathroom with white suite and 'rainforest' shower fitting
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Integral garage- double entrance gates and parking to both sides of the property
- Neat gardens in lawns with flowerbeds, trees, shrubs and vegetable patch
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed front door and side light to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Upvc double glazed front door to:
Cloaks cupboard. Store cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15' 10" X 10' 10" (4.83m X 3.31m)
Attractive tiled fireplace set in polished wood surround. Tiled hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Coved ceiling. Georgian style double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 13' 5" X 10' 10" (4.10m X 3.31m)
Laminate wood strip flooring
KITCHEN: 10' 0" X 8' 5" (3.05m X 2.56m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level units, formica worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. 'whirlpool' stainless steel built in oven and 4 ring stainless steel ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 0' 0" (4.17m X 0.00m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe with sliding doors. Built in dressing table with cupboards and drawers.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 7' 11" (3.66m X 2.42m)
High level cupboards
BEDROOM (3): 10' 8" X 6' 5" (3.26m X 1.96m)
Contemporary white suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc. Thermostatically controlled shower fitting with screen door. Upvc wall and ceiling cladding. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 22' 3" X 8' 1" (6.77m X 2.46m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Front garden laid to lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. Double entrance gates and driveway to garage
Safely enclosed rear garden with flowerbeds, trees, shrubs and vegetable patch. second set of double entrance gates and ample tarmac parking space bounded by fencing and hedging
Timber built summer house with double doors
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.