- An attractive semi detached family home in a convenient location close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Lounge with attractive cast iron Fireplace
- Newly installed kitchen, open plan to dining area
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Neat gardens to front and safely enclosed rear.
- Early viewing strongly recommended.
Pvc front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in cupboard. Understair storage.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 10' 3" (4.23m X 3.13m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Open fire with cast iron inset and slate hearth set in painted wood surround.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA 20' 8" X 10' 2" (6.31m X 3.10m)
Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units. Contemporary extractor hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and American fridge. Porcelain tiled floor. Door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 9' 1" (3.90m X 2.78m)
Double built in wardobe
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 6' 5" (3.01m X 1.96m)
Double built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 6' 12" X 10' 5" (2.12m X 3.17m)
Built in wardrobe
White suite comprising, low flush wc, vanity unit, stainless steel heated towel rail, panelled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted Electric shower fitting with shower screen. Fully tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Front garden laid in lawn bounded by hedging. Spacious driveway with ample parking and garage space.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Outside tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.