- An attractive brick built semi detached bungalow enjoying a sought after and convenient location
- Bright spacious lounge
- Kitchen with good range of high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Detached garage
- Mature gardens to both front and rear
- Affording easy access to local shops, schools and railway station
Front door to:
Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater
LOUNGE: 17' 6" X 12' 5" (5.33m X 3.79m)
KITCHEN/DINING 12' 6" X 11' 10" (3.80m X 3.60m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Shelved larder cupboard. Part tiled walls. Upvc double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 10' 1" (3.72m X 3.08m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 8' 9" (3.39m X 2.66m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 12" X 7' 11" (3.34m X 2.42m)
White suite comprising, low flushwc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, shower area with 'Triton' electric shower fitting.
Tarmac driveway with parking space. Front garden with coloured stoned flowerbed with shrubs and bounded by wall and fencing.
Safely enclosed rear garden with paved path leading to coloured stoned area and sun deck. Bounded by fencing. Upvc oil tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 4" X 9' 4" (5.89m X 2.84m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.