- Attractive and well presented semi detached family home in a sought after residential location close to schools, shops and railway station.
- Lounge with solid wood flooring and 'Hole in the wall' fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units with utility room off
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms- all with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Enclosed front and rear gardens and parking to rear of the property
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 10' 10" (4.78m X 3.30m)
Solid walnut flooring. Feature 'Hole in the wall' fireplace.
KITCHEN: 10' 12" X 8' 8" (3.34m X 2.63m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level shaker style units. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Door to utility room.
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. tiled flooring. upvc double glazed door to garden.
DINING ROOM: 11' 8" X 8' 8" (3.56m X 2.63m)
Access to roofspace. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 12" X 9' 4" (3.34m X 2.84m)
Plus depth of built in wall to wall mirrored sliding robes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 8' 9" (3.75m X 2.66m)
at widest points.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 7' 6" (3.29m X 2.28m)
Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, 'P' shaped bath with 'Mira' electric shower fitting over and screen door. Heated towel rail. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
safely enclosed stoned front garden bounded by wall and hedging.
Safely enclosed paved rear garden with sun deck and a variety of plants and shrubs. Upvc oil tank.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.