- A spacious red brick Mid terrace family home in a convenient location close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Kitchen/dining with good range of built in high and low level units
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Safely enclosed front and rear gardens
upvc double glazed front door to hallway
LOUNGE: 20' 11" X 11' 12" (6.38m X 3.65m)
Feature tiled fireplace. Two wall light points.
KITCHEN: 20' 11" X 7' 12" (6.38m X 2.43m)
Widening to 3.47m. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Good range of High and low level units. Laminate worktops. 'Beko' oven and 'Neff' 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. understair storage cupboard. Upvc double glazed back door to garden.
Access to roofspace
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 11' 6" (3.66m X 3.51m)
at widest points. Built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 10' 2" (3.51m X 3.09m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 12" X 9' 1" (2.74m X 2.76m)
cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 1" X 8' 4" (2.78m X 2.53m)
White suite comprising, Low flush wc, Wash hand basin, Fully tiled walls. Tiled shower cubicle with 'redring' electric shower fitting. Wood glad ceiling.
Safely enclosed front garden with paved and stoned areas. Bounded by wall.
Safely enclosed rear garden. Paved patio area. Garden laid to lawn bounded by wall and fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.