We are delighted to be able to announce the release of these two superb newly constructed detached family homes enjoying an enviable location with magnificent views over Carrickfergus Golf club. Each property - which will be finished to a high specification - includes spacious open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen with bifold doors leading out to sun terrace and steps down to garden. There are three well proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor whilst the master bedroom not only enjoys the benefits of an en suite shower room but also access to a large covered balcony where one can sit and enjoy the views. With only two properties available we confidently expect a high level of interest and would strongly urge an early appointment to view.
- New architecturally designed luxury turn key home with magnificent views over Carrickfergus Golf course
- Spacious open plan living area with wood burning stove and dining area with bifolding doors to sun terrace
- Superb range of high and low level contemporary units with Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer. Window overlooking Golf course
- Downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite and lavish white bathroom suite
- Upvc double glazed windows and gas fired central heating installed
- Double built in storage cupboard in entrance hall/ alarm system installed
- Three well proportioned bedrooms (two bedrooms with patio doors to balcony with stunning views), master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Parking for 2/3 cars at front of the property. Rear garden in lawn and bounded by hedging, steps down to garden laid in lawn
ENTRANCE HALL: 5' 11" X 5' 5" (1.80m X 1.65m)
Double built in storage cupboard.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA 22' 2" X 18' 1" (6.76m X 5.51m)
(At widest points) Wood burning stove, Corner window. Bi folding doors leading to sun terrace. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
KITCHEN: 12' 9" X 11' 10" (3.89m X 3.61m)
Superb range of high and low level contemporary units and worktops, inlaid stainless steel sink. Integrated four ring hob with glass splashback and built in extractor fan above, eye level oven, washing machine and dishwasher. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Tiled flooring. Window overlooking golf course.
Feature full length window overlooking golf course.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 9" X 10' 4" (6.02m X 3.15m)
(At widest points) Patio doors to balcony. Corner window.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 8' 2" X 6' 1" (2.49m X 1.85m)
Shower room comprising shower cubicle with thermostically shower fitting, low flush wc and vanity unit. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 19' 9" X 9' 8" (6.02m X 2.95m)
(At widest points) Patio doors to balcony.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 9" X 11' 10" (3.89m X 3.61m)
(At widest points) Patio doors and Juliette balcony.
BATHROOM: 8' 2" X 6' 1" (2.49m X 1.85m)
(At widest points) Lavish white suite comprising white panelled bath, low flush wc and vanity unit. Separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Tarmac parking area with 2/3 cars. Extensive paved sun terrace with steps down to garden laid in lawns and bounded by fencing and hedging. Outisde light and water tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.