- An attractive and well presented brick built semi-detached family home, enjoying a prestigious and convenient residential location
- Lounge with feature brick built fireplace
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with range of high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with soft coloured suite
- Attractive garden in lawns to front and safely enclosed rear with a variety of trees and shrubs
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Ample parking and garage space
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed front door and side light to:
LOUNGE: 16' 4" X 12' 5" (4.99m X 3.78m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel
KITCHEN/DINING 16' 10" X 10' 0" (5.12m X 3.06m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Upvc double glazed back door.
Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 9' 0" (3.99m X 2.75m)
BEDROOM (2): 8' 11" X 11' 1" (2.73m X 3.37m)
Double built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 9' 1" (2.84m X 2.77m)
Built in cupboard
Soft coloured suite comprising, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush wc, Part tiled walls. shelved cupboard. Heatstore wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Tarmac driveway. Front garden laid to lawn with trees and shrubs.
Safely enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio leading to lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Upvc oil tank.
Boiler house. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.