- An attractive semi detached house in a popular and convenient residential location
- Lounge with tiled fireplace and open plan to dining room.
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Front garden in lawns with access to garage and safely enclosed rear with sun patio and laid to lawn.
- Oil fired central heating installed.
- Within easy reach of town centre, major shops, train station, and main roads to Larne and Belfast
- Realistically priced
Front door with leaded light and side light to:
Tiled floor. Door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Understair cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 12' 0" (4.46m X 3.67m)
Wood strip flooring. Feature tiled fireplace set in wood surround. Tiled hearth. Open plan to:
DINING ROOM: 11' 6" X 10' 10" (3.50m X 3.30m)
Wood strip flooring
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 10' 1" (3.50m X 3.07m)
At widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer taps. High and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls. Door to garden.
Access to roof space. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 11' 7" (4.15m X 3.52m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 8' 7" (3.68m X 2.62m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 8" (2.80m X 2.64m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in cupboard.
White suite comprising Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiled floor, Part tiled walls. PVC clad shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Front garden laid to lawn. Driveway with ample parking space and access to garage.
Safely enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio. Upvc oil tank. Bounded by fencing and trees.
Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
GARAGE: 20' 3" X 9' 3" (6.16m X 2.81m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.