- An attractive semi-detached bungalow enjoying a sought after residential location
- Spacious lounge with feature brick built fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Three bedrooms- all with built in wardrobes
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Large tarmac driveway with ample parking space and leading to detached garage
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced to allow for some modernisation
Upvc double glazed front door and side lights to:
LOUNGE: 18' 8" X 12' 10" (5.70m X 3.90m)
Feature stone built fireplace and tiled hearth. Wood clad wall.
Access to roofspace. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Storage Cupboard
KITCHEN/DINING 15' 3" X 9' 9" (4.66m X 2.96m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Wood clad ceiling. Pvc double glazed back door with side lights to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 9' 7" (3.99m X 2.92m)
Built in wardorbes and tiled shelving.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 9' 5" (2.97m X 2.87m)
Built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 7' 3" (2.96m X 2.20m)
Built in wardrobe.
Coloured suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Wood strip ceiling,
Pink stoned front garden, flowerbeds with a variety of plants and shrubs. Bounded by wall. Tarmac driving with ample parking leading to garage.
Enclosed paved rear garden with decked area. Upvc oil tank. Bounded by fencing.
GARAGE: 24' 2" X 10' 0" (7.36m X 3.06m)
Light and power. Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.