- An attractive semi detached family home enjoying an end of cul-de-sac location in a small and select residential development
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace
- Kitchen with range of built in high and low level units
- 3 Double bedrooms amd family bathroom
- Front and safely enclosed rear gardens in lawn
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to main roads to Larne and Belfast and railway station
- Realistically priced
upvc double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 16' 0" X 10' 9" (4.88m X 3.27m)
Fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Tiled hearth. Bay window. Open plan to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 9" X 9' 1" (3.27m X 2.78m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel cooker hood. Understair cupboard. Upvc double glazed back door. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 12' 11" (3.59m X 3.93m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 9" (3.30m X 2.98m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 1" X 8' 10" (3.38m X 2.68m)
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath. 'Triton' wall mounted electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Hot press with copper cylinder tank
Front garden laid to lawn. Tarmac driveway with parking and garage space.
Safely enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio and bounded by fencing.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Upvc oil tank
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.