- An attractive detached family Bungalow enjoying a semi rural location midway between Whitehead and Islandmagee
- Lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace with multi fuel stove
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with range of high and low level pine units
- 3 Bedrooms and family shower room with white suite
- Double glazing and Oil fired central heating installed
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached sectional garage
- Front garden in Lawn and safely enclosed paved rear garden
- Realistically priced- Early viewing strongly recommended
Front door and double glazed side light to:
LOUNGE: 13' 6" X 14' 9" (4.12m X 4.50m)
Feature marble and granite fireplace set in polished wood surround. Glass fronted cast iron multi fuel stove.
KITCHEN/DINING 14' 0" X 10' 10" (4.28m X 3.29m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level pine units. Laminate worktops. Cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Upvc double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 10' 9" (3.31m X 3.27m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 9' 10" (3.28m X 3.01m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 6" (3.01m X 2.29m)
White suite comprising low flush wc pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower fitting.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn.
Paved enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing. upvc oil tank.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Detached sectional garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.