- Well presented semi-detached family home enjoying an enviable location close to schools, shops and public transport
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace and open plan to dining area
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms - Master with built in sliding wardrobes
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Front garden and rear gardens in lawn and off street parking.
Upvc front door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 1" X 12' 2" (4.60m X 3.70m)
At widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled inset set in wood surround. Tiled hearth. Open plan to:
DINING AREA 10' 2" X 6' 10" (3.10m X 2.09m)
Laminate wood strip flooring
KITCHEN: 10' 2" X 6' 10" (3.10m X 2.09m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of high and low level shaker style units. Laminate work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed door to garden.
Access to roof space. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 7' 5" (3.50m X 2.27m)
Plus depth of built in sliding wardrobes. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 8' 10" (3.50m X 2.69m)
At widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 6' 4" (2.99m X 1.92m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in cupboard.
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with 'Aqualisa' electric shower fitting and screen door. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled wals. Tiled floor. Pvc clad ceiling.
Front garden laid to lawn with variety of shrubs. Tarmac driveway leading to double entrance gates.
Enclosed spacious rear garden laid to lawn. Tarmac area. Bounded by fencing and trees, Upvc oil tank. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.