- An attractive Mid Terrace family home enjoying a convenient residential location
- Lounge with feature wall mounted electric fire
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining with a good range of built in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Enclosed stoned and paved front garden and enclosed rear garden with vehicular access
- An ideal investment or first time buy
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring
LOUNGE: 14' 5" X 14' 3" (4.40m X 4.34m)
At widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring. Feature wall mounted flame effect fire.
KITCHEN: 14' 1" X 10' 2" (4.30m X 3.10m)
at widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style units. 'Caple' low level stainless steel oven and 4 ring ceramic touch hob. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Understair storage.
Upvc double glazed door to garden.
Access to roofspace. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 10' 2" (3.30m X 3.10m)
Built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 8' 11" (3.72m X 2.72m)
Built in wardrobes and cupboard over
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 6" (2.80m X 2.59m)
At widest points. Built in wardrobe and cupboards over.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Pvc panelled bath with 'Creda' electric shower fitting over and screen door. Fully tiled walls.
Enclosed front garden with paved pathway and stoned area. bounded by wall.
Safely enclosed rear garden with tarmac parking area and garden laid to lawn. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.