- A well presented second floor apartment enjoying stunning views over Belfast Lough and the Co. Down Coast Line.
- Spacious and well planned accomodation
- Bright lounge/kitchen with a good range of built in high and low level units and a range of integrated appliances
- 2 Bedrooms- Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Within easy walking distance of the Marina, Carrickfergus town centre and the omniplex with its many restaurants and cinema.
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
Solid wood flooring. Storage cupboard
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 14' 5" (5.00m X 4.40m)
Solid wood flooring. Door to balcony with sea views. Open plan to:
KITCHEN AREA: 10' 0" X 7' 10" (3.05m X 2.38m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level units, Laminate worktops, 'Baumatic' 4 ring gas hob unit and low level stainless steel oven. Integrated Dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 11' 4" (3.80m X 3.46m)
Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobes, Door to Juliette balcony.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash back. Corner tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 1" (3.29m X 2.77m)
Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobes
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.