- An attractive Mid Terrace house- enjoying a convenient location that affords easy access to the Town Centre.
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace in chunky pine surround
- Spacious kitchen/ casual dining area with good range of built in high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Realistically priced
PVC front door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 13' 11" (4.37m X 4.23m)
Attractive cast iron fireplace set in chunky pine surround. Slate hearth.
KITCHEN: 13' 11" X 10' 3" (4.23m X 3.13m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Cooker hood.
Upvc double glazed back door. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 10' 5" (3.29m X 3.17m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Double built in wardrobe and cupboard over.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 8' 11" (3.70m X 2.71m)
Double built in wardrobe and cupboard over
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 7' 2" (2.85m X 2.18m)
Double built in wardrobe and cupboard over.
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower fitting.
Pink stoned front garden. Bounded by fencing.
Enclosed rear garden with vehicular access and bounded by fencing. Upvc oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.