- Well presented Semi- detached family home enjoying a quiet cul de sac position in a popular residential area close to Carrickfergus town centre and with stunnings views towards Belfast lough.
- Kitchen/dining room with a good range of built in high and low level shaker style units.
- Two separate reception rooms- both with feature fireplaces
- Three well proprtioned bedrooms and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Spacious rear garden in lawn with patio area.
- Affords easy access to both Belfast and Larne directions via car, bus and train
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Pvc front door, tiled floor. Stripped pine door to:
Tiled floor. Dado rail. Picture rail.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 5" X 12' 4" (4.70m X 3.76m)
Into bay window. Feature fireplace with slate tiled hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Picture rail. Cornicing.
LOUNGE: 14' 5" X 11' 5" (4.40m X 3.48m)
Into bay window. Feature fireplace set in brushed chrome inset with granite hearth and wooden mantel. Laminate wood strip flooring. Picture rail. Cornicing.
KITCHEN/DINING 23' 9" X 8' 6" (7.24m X 2.59m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of high and low level shaker style units, formica work tops. 4 ring hob unit and low level oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Wood strip flooring.
Access to roofspace, dado rail.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 12' 5" (3.94m X 3.79m)
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, picture rail, wooden floor. Sea views
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 8' 2" (3.54m X 2.49m)
Wooden floor, feature fireplace with tiled hearth.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 8' 0" (3.23m X 2.44m)
Wooden floor, antique fireplace and tiled hearth.
White suite comprising low flush wc, Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with chrome taps. heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
Stoned front garden bounded by hedging.
Rear garden laid to lawn with patio area. Flower bed with variety of mature shrubs. Bounded by hedging. Double entrance gates to side.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.