- Well presented first floor duplex apartment with balcony with views towards Belfast Lough.
- Kitchen with a good range of built in high and low level units.
- Spacious lounge/ Dining room with access to balcony.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms- Master with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed.
- An ideal investment opportunity
Front door to:
Under stair storage
LOUNGE: 19' 0" X 9' 9" (5.80m X 2.97m)
at widest points. Upvc double glazed patio door to balcony. Sea views.
KITCHEN: 9' 9" X 6' 5" (2.97m X 1.95m)
At widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. 'Ignis' low level oven and 4 ring hob unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 9' 2" (4.17m X 2.80m)
Built in wardrobe. Sea views.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 9' 9" (2.98m X 2.97m)
At widest points. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Fully tiled walls.
Communal parking area with ample parking.
Please Note: The management company have advised that work will be carried out to the lintels in 2019. For further information regarding this please contact Hunter Campbell.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.