- Excellent duplex penthouse enjoying stunning views over Belfast Lough to the Co Down coast
- Open plan lounge and kitchen with door to balcony
- Dining room or bedroom with door to Juliette balcony giving superb views over Belfast Lough to the Co Down coast
- Ground floor white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and first floor shower room
- Three bedrooms on first floor ( master bedroom with excellent range of mirrored slide robes)
- Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing
- Prestigious maritime location within walking distance of major facilities, restaurants, Marina and town centre
Leading to spacious reception hall. Built in wardrobe. Walk in storage cupboard. Laminate wood strip flooring. Intercom system.
LOUNGE: 22' 5" X 15' 12" (6.83m X 4.87m)
Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen area and dining space. Laminate wood strip flooring. Door to balcony giving superb views over Belfast lough and Co. Down coast line. Staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN: 9' 9" X 7' 9" (2.98m X 2.37m)
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Display cabinet. Wine rack. Baumatic 4 ring gas hob and matching under oven. Part tiled walls and tiled floor in kitchen area. Housing cupboard for gas boiler. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated Zanussi washer dryer.
LARGE BEDROOM/DINING ROOM 17' 11" X 10' 10" (5.46m X 3.31m)
Door to Juliette balcony. Double built in wardrobe. Coved ceiling, Ceiling rose. Door to Jakc and Jill bathroom suite.
JACK AND JILL BATHROOM SUITE
White suite comprising panelled bath telephone hand shower, mixer taps. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Seperate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting, fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
Laminated wood strip flooring. Walk in storage cupboard. Door access to 4th Floor.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 12" X 13' 9" (5.79m X 4.19m)
Double built in mirrored slide robes with storage areas. Built in drawers and dressing table. Superb views over Belfast Lough.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 11" X 12' 1" (4.86m X 3.67m)
Built in wardrobe. Superb views over Belfast Lough.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 11" X 12' 1" (4.86m X 3.67m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Two velux windows.
White shower room comprising double shower cubicle with thermostically controlled shower fitting. Vanity unit. Built in storage cupboards. Low flush wc. tiled walls and floor. Towel radiator.
Ample parking spaces. Bin storage area. Management company is Charterhouse and the fees for 2018 are £255.00 per quarter.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.