- Spacious End Terrace family home in a convenient location close to schools, shops and public transport
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/ Dining with good range of built in high and low level units
- Four well proporioned bedrooms- downstairs bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced to allow for some modernisation - Early viewing strongly recommended
Tiled floor. Door to:
LOUNGE: 19' 0" X 12' 6" (5.80m X 3.80m)
At widest points. Wood strip flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled inset set in painted wood surround. Under stair storage.
KITCHEN: 19' 3" X 8' 6" (5.87m X 2.59m)
At widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Upvc double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 5" X 7' 8" (3.18m X 2.33m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower area with electric shower fitting. Tiled floor.
Access to roof space. Storage cupboard. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 10' 5" (3.91m X 3.17m)
At widest points. Built in wardrobe with cupboard over.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 8' 8" (3.94m X 2.65m)
Built in wardrobe with cupboard over
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 7' 5" (2.84m X 2.25m)
White suite comprising low flush wc. Vanity Unit, Panelled bath with 'Redring' electric shower fitting. Shower screen. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Enclosed front garden with stoned area and bounded by hedging.
Safely enclosed rear yard. Bounded by wall.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.