- An attractive brick built semi detached house enjoying a convenient and sought after residential location
- Lounge open plan to dining room
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms- two with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Double glazing in upvc frames, cavity wall insulation and gas fired central heating installed
- Detached concrete sectional garage
- Gardens in lawns to both front and rear
- Within walking distance of shops, schools and Downshire halt railway station
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed front door and side light to:
Glazed door and side light to:
LOUNGE: 9' 12" X 13' 12" (3.04m X 4.26m)
Feature mock effect brick built fireplace with tiled heath. Archway to:
DINING ROOM: 8' 12" X 12' 1" (2.74m X 3.69m)
Upvc double glazed door to garden
KITCHEN: 12' 4" X 9' 0" (3.75m X 2.75m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. 'Beko' integrated low level oven and 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Upvc double glazed back door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Access to roofspace
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 9' 10" (3.25m X 2.99m)
Built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (2): 13' 7" X 9' 9" (4.13m X 2.98m)
Built in wardrobe and hot press
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 6' 10" (3.17m X 2.07m)
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Fully tiled walls.
Double entrance gates. Concrete driveway. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs.
Rear garden in lawn with trees, shrubs and flowerbeds.
Concrete sectional garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.