- A superb first floor apartment enjoying far reaching views to Belfast Lough and beyond
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with French doors to balcony
- Walnut fitted kitchen with many integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing installed
- Early viewing highly recommended
Communal front door and stairway to:
Front door to:
Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 29' 11" X 15' 5" (9.12m X 4.70m)
At widest points.
Laminate wood strip flooring. uPVC double glazed French doors to balcony. High intensity low voltage spot lights. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level walnut units. Laminate work tops. Hotpoint stainless steel low level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood and splashback. Integrated washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls and tiled floor in kitchen.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 2" X 9' 2" (5.84m X 2.79m)
Including ensuite shower comprising low flush WC and contemporary glass wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with sliding doors. Ceramic tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 12' 3" (3.76m X 3.73m)
High intensity low voltage spotlights.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
Designated parking space. Communal bin store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.