- An attractive and well presented semi- detached family home enjyoing a convenient and sought after residential location
- L Shaped kitchen, dining and lounge - kitchen and dining area 23ft long
- Kitchen with good range of low level units and utility room off
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with built in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with white 3 piece suite
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Front garden in lawn with ample parking space and safely enclosed paved rear garden
- Within walking distance of shops, schools and Downshire halt train station
Front door and side light to:
Wood strip flooring. Understair cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINING 23' 1" X 8' 9" (7.04m X 2.67m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Low level units. Laminate worktops. Tiled upstands. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Wood strip flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 12" X 9' 4" (2.43m X 2.84m)
High and low level units. Laminate worktops. Stainless steel 'Indesit' oven. 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Part tiled walls. Wood strip flooring. Wood clad ceiling. Door to front and door to rear.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 10' 11" (4.80m X 3.33m)
Feature fireplace with electric fire. Wood strip flooring. Ceiling rose.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Access to roofpace.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 8' 9" (3.33m X 2.66m)
Plus depth of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 12" X 11' 5" (3.34m X 3.48m)
At widest points
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 8' 10" (3.76m X 2.68m)
At widest points. Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with electric shower fitting over. Fully tiled walls.
Front garden in lawn and driveway with ample parking.
Safely enclosed Paved rear garden with stoned an barked areas. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.