An extended, impressive and tastefully presented detached family home affording spacious and adaptable living accommodation
- An extended, impressive and tastefully presented detached family home affording spacious and adaptable living accommodation
- Three reception rooms - Lounge with antique style fireplace and feature tiled inset
- Spacious, recently installed kitchen with excellent range of built in appliances and open to dining room.
- Three good sized bedrooms - Master with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- 27' long detached garage with remote control electric roller door
- uPVC double glazing, alarm system and oil fired central heating installed
- Attractive gardens to front and safely enclosed south facing rear garden in lawns with large sun patio
- Solar Panels installed to roof
- Early internal inspection strongly recommended
Double glazed front door to:
Under stairs storage cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and Willis type immersion heater.
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 10' 5" (4.61m X 3.18m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Wood mantle. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (3) 10' 5" X 10' 3" (3.18m X 3.13m)
DINING ROOM: 13' 9" X 9' 1" (4.20m X 2.77m)
tiled floor. Open to both kitchen and sun room.
SUN ROOM: 12' 8" X 9' 11" (3.85m X 3.02m)
Feature arched picture window. Upvc double glazed patio door to garden.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 3" X 11' 4" (4.65m X 3.46m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level high gloss soft close units. Laminate worktops and upstands. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Hotpoint built in double oven. Induction hob unit and splash back. Corner carousel units. Kick board lighting. Under unit lighting.Tiled floor.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboards below. Fully tiled walls.
Hardwood staircase with etched detail to:
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 11' 10" (4.05m X 3.61m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in wardrobes.
Ensuite shower room comprising shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC and vanity unit. Extractor fan. Velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" X 12' 4" (4.29m X 3.77m)
DETACHED GARAGE: 27' 9" X 12' 8" (8.45m X 3.85m)
Remote control roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
Front garden with manicured lawn and ample parking space for several cars leading to detached garage.
Landscaped south facing rear garden with large paved patio and ramp access leading to manicured lawn. Pebbled flowerbeds with a wealth of trees and shrubs. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Outside tap. Bounded by fencing and hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.