- A well presented and tastefully decorated first floor apartment enjoying stunning views over Belfast Lough and the County Down Coast
- Spacious and well planned accommodation
- Bright lounge/kitchen with a good range of built in high and low level units with integrated appliances and patio door to balcony
- Two bedrooms- Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Within easy walking distance of the marina, Carrickfergus town centre restaurants and cinema
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Front door To:
Tiled floor. Store cupboard. Intercom lock release system
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING 24' 8" X 13' 11" (7.52m X 4.25m)
At widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, baumatic low level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. uPVC double glazed patio door and side light to balcony. Superb sea views. Balcony with sun awning. Cable end window
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 11' 3" (3.87m X 3.44m)
Plus alcove housing double built in wardrobe. Ceramic tiled floor. Upvc double glazed patio door and side light to Juliette Balcony.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising Low flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin, Tiled corner shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 9' 0" (3.23m X 2.75m)
At widest points. Plus Double built in wardrobe. Ceramic tiled floor.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.