- Mid terrace home in a popular residential location close to schools, shops and transport links
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Two well propotioned bedrooms - both with built in storage
- Family shower room with white suite
- Enclosed gardens to front and rear
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Ideal first time buy or investment
Hardwood front door with leaded light and side light to:
LOUNGE: 18' 2" X 11' 6" (5.53m X 3.51m)
At widest points. Feature cast iron fireplace. Granite hearth. Tiled floor. Understair cupboard.
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps. High and low level shaker style cream units. Laminate worktops. Breakfast bar. Electric range cooker with matching cooker hood and 5 ring hob. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Part wood clad walls. Wood clad ceiling.
Access to roof space. Hot press with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (1): 15' 0" X 9' 9" (4.58m X 2.96m)
At widest points. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 8' 11" (3.47m X 2.71m)
Built in wardrobe with sliding doors (1 mirrored).
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Pvc clad walls. Matching pvc clad corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower fitting. Tiled floor
Safely enclosed front garden laid to lawn with pathway to front door. Bounded by wall.
Safely enclosed rear yard with stoned areas. Pedestrian access. Bounded by wall and fencing.
High and low level units. Laminate work tops. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.