Highgrove offers a superb range of outstanding detached and semi detached family homes on an elevated site on the outskirts of Carrickfergus, many with views over Belfast Lough.
Local builder B Crowe and Sons have been building successfully in the local area for many years and their name has become synonymous with excellent quality traditional homes.
Highgrove will be an address in which to live and relax in style, and will give purchasers a host of enticing features to satisfy all of todays needs and lifestyles.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and utility (where applicable) with choice of doors, handles and worktops to include built in appliances - hob, oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Washing machine and tumble dryer to detached properties.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings and thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Choice of electric wall mounted fire
- Gas Fired Central Heating System and pressurised water system
- Double Glazed Windows in uPVC frames
- Skirting and architraves painted white
- Tiling to floors of Kitchen, Utility (where applicable), Bathroom, En suite & Cloakroom
- Full tiling to walls of bathroom and en suite
- Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal décor walls and ceilings painted
- Choice of laminate flooring or carpet to lounge and entrance hall. Carpeting to hall, stairs, landing, bedrooms and family room (where applicable
- Generous provision of electrical power points
- Gardens grassed throughout
- Driveways to be finished in tarmac
With separate WC
LOUNGE: 19' 2" X 12' 9" (5.84m X 3.89m)
KITCHEN/DINING: 13' 9" X 12' 9" (4.19m X 3.89m)
With utility off
GARDEN ROOM: 10' 0" X 8' 0" (3.05m X 2.44m)
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 10' 8" (3.71m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 10" (3.00m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 6" X 8' 7" (2.90m X 2.62m)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.