- An exceptionally well presented 3 storey Townhouse enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position that affords far reaching views over Belfast Lough to the Co. Down coast
- Adaptable and well planned family accommodation
- First floor Lounge with feature fireplace and living flame gas fire
- Spacious kitchen with casual dining area and range of shaker style units and integrated oven and hob
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms- 2 with ensuite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Cloakroom with low flush suite
- Integral garage, double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Sunny rear garden- with decking and sun patio
- Convenient and accessible location, affording easy access to railway halt and main roads to Belfast and Larne directions
- Realistically priced and early viewing recommended
Double glazed front door to:
Porcelain tiled floor. Door to:
Porcelain tiled floor. Door to garage and part glazed door to rear garden.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 1" X 10' 6" (3.38m X 3.20m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising, Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin, Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
LOUNGE: 19' 0" X 16' 0" (5.79m X 4.88m)
Feature granite fireplace set in 'Beechwood' surround. Granite hearth. Living flame gas fire. Laminate wood strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Far reaching views to Belfast Lough and the Co. Down coast.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING: 15' 10" X 10' 5" (4.83m X 3.18m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built high and low level shaker style units. Formica wortops. Stainless steel low level oven and 4 ring gas hob unit, stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 15' 4" (4.22m X 4.67m)
Range of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Far reaching views over Belfast Lough and to the Co.Down coast.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" X 7' 10" (3.15m X 2.39m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 7' 8" (3.15m X 2.34m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Off street parking to front.
Delightful safely enclosed rear garden, decked in tiers bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.