- Well presented semi-detached family home enjoying an enviable end cul-de-sac position
- Kitchen with a range of built in high and low level units
- 24ft long Lounge/Dining room with French doors to garden
- 3 Bedrooms- 2 with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with soft coloured suite
- Enclosed rear garden with decked, lawned and stoned areas
- Front garden in lawn and Tarmac driveway with ample parking space
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Hardwood glazed door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Understair storage
LOUNGE 13' 10" X 11' 9" (4.22m X 3.58m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Electric fire set in stone surround. Through to:
DINING AREA: 10' 2" X 8' 12" (3.10m X 2.74m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. French upvc doors to garden.
Access to roofspace. Hot press with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 10" (3.64m X 3.31m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 10' 10" (3.10m X 3.30m)
Laminate wood strip flooirng. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 7' 10" (2.50m X 2.40m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
Soft coloured suite comprising, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with triton electric shower fitting over. Folding shower screen. Fully tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
Front garden laid to lawn with plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway with ample parking. Pink stoned area. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Safely enclosed rear garden with decked area leading to lawn and stoned area. Upvc oil tank. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.