- An impressive and imposing detached brick built home, commanding far reaching views over Carrickfergus and Belfast Lough to the County Down coast.
- Situated on a large site that may have potential for future development, subject to planning permission
- Spacious and well planned family accommodation
- 3 Separate reception rooms- all with feature period fireplaces
- Bright kitchen with good range of units and ample casual dining space
- Utility room and downstairs shower room
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms, first floor family shower room and separate wc.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing installed
- Magnificent gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with a variety of trees and shrubs
- Brick built detached garage
- Sought after rural location yet only minutes drive from Carrickfergus town centre, shore front and railway station
- Realistically priced- Early viewing strongly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door:
Part tiled floor, part wood strip floor. Superb views. Two wall light points. Pine glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 20' 5" X 12' 0" (6.22m X 3.67m)
Superb views. Feature marble fireplace in polished wood surround, marble hearth. Three wall light points
DINING ROOM: 12' 11" X 12' 0" (3.93m X 3.67m)
Feature cast iron fireplace set in polished wood surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Exposed timber floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 11" X 11' 12" (3.94m X 3.65m)
Feature solid oak fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset. Slate hearth and superb views.
KITCHEN: 13' 7" X 10' 12" (4.15m X 3.35m)
Double bowl stainless steel sink unit. Range of built in high and low level oak units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. 'Hotpoint' 4 ring touch hob unit and double built in oven. Cooker hood. Door to:
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 11" X 6' 8" (3.32m X 2.03m)
Solid fuel range. Tiled floor. High and low level units and formica worktops.
LARGE COVERED PORCH/GARDEN ROOM 14' 5" X 8' 4" (4.40m X 2.55m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Door to garden.
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and 'Heat store' electric shower fitting.
Walk in hotpress with sliding door. Access to roofspace
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 12' 0" (3.98m X 3.67m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 7" X 13' 1" (4.13m X 4.00m)
at widest points. Superb views
BEDROOM (3): 14' 1" X 11' 10" (4.30m X 3.61m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 9" X 10' 11" (4.80m X 3.32m)
Including depth of built in wardrobes with sliding doors- 1 mirrored. Far reaching views
Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower area with 'Bristan' electric shower fitting
Low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
The property is a situated on a large site laid out in lawns to front side and rear with a variety of trees, fruit trees, shrubs and flowerbeds and bounded by wall, fencing and hedging and may provide the opportunity for further development subject to planning permission.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. Green house
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.