- An exellent ground floor apartment situated in an enviable location inthis prestigious and popular Maritime area of Carrickfergus
- Bright open plan living room to dining and kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units and patio doors to garden
- Two bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Patio area to front overlooking MArina and within easy walking distance to Carrickfergus town centre, restaurants and cinema
Front door to:
Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING 23' 4" X 12' 10" (7.10m X 3.91m)
Widening to 4.35. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Underunit lighting. Formica work tops. Stainless steel low level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Semi solid wood flooring in lounge and dining area. uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Superb views over Carrickfergus Marina and Belfast Lough.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 10" (3.80m X 3.30m)
Double built in wardrobe with folding doors. Semi solid wooden flooring.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 9" (3.17m X 2.97m)
Double built in wardrobe. Semi solid wooden flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Enclosed paved front and side garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.