- A stunning first floor apartment benefiting from superb far reaching views over the Marina and Belfast Lough to the Co Down coast
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units and patio door to balcony
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room
- Shower room with white suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing in uPVC frames
- Within walking distance of Primary School, Supermarket and restaurants nearby
Secured generous storage cupboard.
Front door to :
Laminate wood strip flooring. Door to
Deep cloaks cupboard. Spacious Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING 23' 4" X 14' 4" (7.10m X 4.36m)
at widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in low level oven and four ring hob unit. Integrated fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Part tiled walls. Stunning views over the Marina and Belfast Lough to the County Down coast. Sliding patio door from lounge area to balcony enjoying superb views.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 4" X 10' 10" (3.76m X 3.31m)
Double built in wardrobe. Twin built in robes with high level cupboards, two bedside cabinets with shelves above each.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Aqualisa fitting. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 10" (3.21m X 3.00m)
Double built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising, vanity unit, shower cubicle with screen door. Laminate wood strip flooring. Upvc clad walls and ceiling. Recessed lighting. Heated towel rail.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.