- Superbly renovated detached farm house enjoying an enviable rural location yet within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Larne and just 4 miles from Carrickfergus town centre
- Three separate reception rooms- All with cast iron multi-fuel stoves
- Lounge with double height pine ceiling and glass balustrade staircase to Mezzanine level
- Country style kitchen fitted in a range of cream unitsand contrasting work surfaces
- Separate utility room fitted in pine units
- Fully tiled ground floor wet room
- Three bedrooms on first floor - all with oak strip flooring
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazed and underfloor heating with rooms individually thermostatically controlled and run by an energy efficient ground source heat pump
- Gardens in lawn to side with off street parking and garage
- Delightful roof top sun terrace
- Realistically priced
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Hard wood front door.
Tiled floor. Pine door to:
DOUBLE HEIGHT LOUNGE: 26' 7" X 17' 3" (8.10m X 5.25m)
Pine clad feature cast iron wood burning stove, floating beam mantle, tiled floor, Wall lighting, pine door. Pine stairs with glass balustrade up to:
MEZZANINE/BEDROOM 4: 17' 3" X 10' 5" (5.25m X 3.17m)
UTILITY ROOM: 13' 12" X 6' 4" (4.26m X 1.93m)
Range of pine high and low level units, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Pine door. Door to garden.
WET ROOM: 8' 12" X 6' 4" (2.74m X 1.93m)
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Triton electric shower fitting, fully tiled walls, wall lighting. Pine door.
RECEPTION 2: 16' 11" X 12' 6" (5.15m X 3.81m)
Feature cast iron wood burning stove. Quarry tiled hearth. Tiled floor. Pine door
RECEPTION 3: 16' 9" X 12' 6" (5.10m X 3.81m)
Feature cast iron wood burning stove, quarry tiled hearth, tiled floor, wall lighting, pine door. Open tread pine staircase to first floor
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin, plumbed for dishwasher, contrasting work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled floor, wall lighting and stable door
LANDING: 12' 10" X 7' 4" (3.91m X 2.23m)
Oak strip floor
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 10' 2" (3.32m X 3.10m)
Oak strip floor, roof space access, pine door
BEDROOM (2): 16' 12" X 12' 5" (5.18m X 3.78m)
Oak strip floor, roof space access. Pine door
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 8' 12" (2.84m X 2.74m)
Oak Strip flooring. Pine door
BATHROOM: 10' 0" X 5' 7" (3.05m X 1.70m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, pine door.
Tarmac courtyard with lawn and steps up to first floor paved entertaining space, boiler house, storage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.