- A spacious 1st floor Maisonette enjoying a convenient location in the heart of the Town Centre
- Within easy walking distance of shops, Marina, Harbour and Castle
- Spacious lounge
- Separate kitchen with good range of high and low level units
- 2 Well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom
- Designated parking
- Realistically priced
- Double Glazing and Economy 7 heating installed
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Front door to:
Under stairs store cupboard. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 19' 10" X 13' 2" (6.05m X 4.01m)
Mock effect fireplace
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level oak units, laminate worktops. Cooker hood. 'Philips' built in low level oven. 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fully tiled walls. Shelved pantry.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (1): 13' 2" X 12' 9" (4.02m X 3.89m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 13' 2" (3.23m X 4.01m)
Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Fully tiled walls.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.