- A deceptively spacious ground floor apartment extending to around 780 sq ft
- Generous bright lounge
- Separate kitchen/dinette with excellent range of built in units
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with built in units
- Double glazing in upvc frames and economy 7 heating installed
- Sought after and convenient location affording easy access to local shops, train station and Carrickfergus Town Centre
- Realistically priced- Early viewing strongly recommended
Intercom lock release system. Walk in cloakroom. Fitted cupboards
LOUNGE: 18' 11" X 11' 9" (5.77m X 3.57m)
KITCHEN/DINING: 11' 9" X 11' 6" (3.57m X 3.50m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica worktops. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 10' 4" (4.22m X 3.16m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 10' 8" (3.52m X 3.25m)
Grey suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with red ring electric shower fitting. Drawers and built in cupboards with vanity shelf. Fully tiled walls. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Communal garden in lawns and ample parking space to the rear.
Management Fee £364.00 per year. (Correct at time of print January 2019)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.