- A spacious detached bungalow enjoying an enviable cul de sac location
- In need of modernisation but priced accordingly
- 2 reception rooms- Dining room open to kitchen with range of units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom
- Detached garage and ample parking to the front
- Gardens in lawns to front and side and safely enclosed rear
- Gas fired central heating installed
- Sought after residential location
Front door with side lights to:
Tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 11' 9" (5.32m X 3.58m)
Tiled fireplace. surround and hearth (mock effect only)
DINING ROOM: 11' 9" X 7' 9" (3.57m X 2.37m)
Tiled flooring. Archway to:
KITCHEN: 10' 5" X 9' 5" (3.18m X 2.87m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 12' 2" (3.34m X 3.72m)
Built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 10' 8" (3.27m X 3.24m)
Built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 9" (2.98m X 2.66m)
Laminate wood strip flooring
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush wc.Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
DETACHED GARAGE: 17' 4" X 11' 1" (5.29m X 3.38m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Front and side gardens in lawn and bounded by conifers
Enclosed rear garden and bounded by conifers and fencing
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.