- An exceptional Detached Bungalow, presented to an exceptionally high standard
- Extended lounge with feature floor to ceiling brick built fireplace and multi fuel stove
- Large bright separate sunroom
- Kitchen with excellent range of high and low level high gloss units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with free standing bath tub and separate shower cubicle
- Roof space which is floored and sheeted with light, heat, power and shower room
- Large 525 sq.ft. approx. steel framed Garage/Workshop with light, power and water
- Neat well maintained gardens to front and rear
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Solid oak strip flooring, low energy spotlights.
LOUNGE: 21' 6" X 18' 2" (6.56m X 5.53m)
Widening to 6.22 metres, Solid wood strip flooring feature floor to ceiling brick built fireplace and multi fuel stove with integrated log storage, cast iron "Hunter Herald" multi fuel stove, Solid beamed mantle, High intensity low voltage spotlights, Georgian style double glazed patio to:
SUN ROOM: 12' 4" X 11' 12" (3.77m X 3.65m)
Laminate wood strip flooring, high intensity low voltage spotlights, Double glazed patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 16' 11" X 14' 2" (5.15m X 4.33m)
(at widest points). Built in sink unit with chrome mixer taps and granite drainer. Excellent range of built in high and low level high gloss units. Laminate worktops. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for American fridge. Space for range cooker. Illuminated display cabinet. Cooker hood and extractor. Part tiled walls. Concealed lighting, low energy spotlights. Solid oak strip flooring. Fitted breakfast bar. Wine rack. Beamed ceiling. Under stair cupboard.Upvc double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 10' 2" (4.30m X 3.11m)
Including 2 sets of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, laminate wood strip flooring, low energy spot lights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 9' 5" (3.53m X 2.88m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 12" X 8' 2" (2.74m X 2.48m)
Solid oak strip flooring.
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath tub with chrome mixer taps and shower, vanity unit, tiled splashback, low flush WC, matching tiled shower cubicle with shower screen and chrome thermostatically controlled rainforest shower fitting and hand shower. Tiled floor. Low energy spotlights.
Solid wood sliding gate to enclosed bitmac parking area, side garden in lawn with shrubs and bounded by fencing (NOTE: Sliding gate is wired for automotion), Neat safely enclosed paved rear garden and bounded by fencing, enclosed dog run to side.
26' 8" X 11' 3" (8.12m X 3.44m)
Approached by fixed staircase. Floored and sheeted with light, power and heat.
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Two velux windows.
ATTACHED GARAGE 26' 3" X 20' 0" (8.00m X 6.10m)
Large steel framed garage/workshop, Metal roller door, light, power and water
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.