- An impressive detached family home enjoying an enviable cul de sac location.
- Lounge with contemporary wall mounted electric fire.
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining area with built in high & low level high gloss units and integrated appliances.
- 3 well poportioned bedrooms including master with en suite.
- Family bathroom with white suite.
- Large safely enclosed rear garden in lawn.
- Tastefully presented throughout.
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended.
Laminate wood strip flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC and semi-ped wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 13' 4" (4.09m X 4.07m)
Wall mounted contemporary electric fire.
KITCHEN: 13' 8" X 12' 0" (4.16m X 3.66m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high & low level high gloss units. Laminate work tops. Integrated fridge/freezer. Four ring gas hob and low level oven. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 9' 1" (3.66m X 2.78m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, semi-ped wash hand basin and matching tiled shower cubile with screen door. Theromstatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 10' 1" (3.05m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 1" X 7' 6" (3.08m X 2.28m)
White suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shpower attachment with screen door. Low flush WC and semi ped wash hand basin. Tiled floor. High intenisity low voltage spotlights.
Large safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. Bounded by fencing.
An impressive detached family home enjoying an enviable cul de sac location
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.