- An impressive detached family home enjoying an enviable and sought after residential location
- Attractively presented throughout with high quality fittings and floor coverings
- Lounge with feature marble, granite fireplace and solid Canadian maple wood strip floor
- Family/dining room with Karndean flooring and double-glazed sliding patio door to garden
- Kitchen with excellent range of built in high and low level light oak units, 'Neff' integrated appliances and spacious utility room off
- Four well- proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower room both with 'Kohler' remote control power showers
- Delightful gardens to front and safely enclosed rear in lawns wIth patio paving front to rear, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs
- Mahogany Double-glazing and oil fired central heatiing with a high-powered condensing boiler installed
- Convenient location affording easy access to Carrickfergus and M2 motorway
Hardwood front door with stained glass leaded light and side lights to:
Feature high gloss tiled floor and matching tiled skirting. Under stair area with recessed lighting. Recessed low energy provided.
LOUNGE: 19' 8" X 13' 1" (6.00m X 3.98m)
Feature marble and granite fireplace. Solid Canadian maple wood strip flooring. Square bay window.
FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 19' 11" X 11' 7" (6.06m X 3.54m)
Karndean flooring. Double- glazed sliding patio door to garden.
KITCHEN: 11' 9" X 10' 12" (3.58m X 3.35m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and contemporary mixer tap. Excellent range of built in high and low level oak units. Laminate worktops.'Neff' built in double oven and five ring induction hob unit and cooker head with extraction unit. Part tiled walls. Recessed low energy spotlights. Island storage cabinet unit with breakfast bar seating for two. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Plumbed for dishwasher. Porcleain tiled floor and skirting.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 6" X 9' 12" (3.20m X 3.04m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Laminate work tops. Porcelain tiled floor and skirting. Double- glazed back door. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
Open plan stair return with recessed low energy lighting provided. Access to roofspace via folding wooded ladder. Strip light in roofspace and partially floored.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 10" X 11' 0" (6.04m X 3.36m)
Solid oak strip floor. Heated towel radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, Floating vanity unit with 'Kohler' chrome joystick tap. Anti-mist mirror with sensor light and clock. Walk in wet shower area with central drain, glass screen and 'Kohler' remote control power shower with timer and flow rate control. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Low energy light fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 6" X 9' 3" (5.02m X 2.82m)
Solid oak strip floor. Low energy lighting.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 9' 6" (2.95m X 2.90m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Velux window. Low energy lighting.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 8" X 10' 4" (3.55m X 3.14m)
Built in cupboard, Solid mahogany wood strip. Velux window.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin tiled panel bath with antique style mixer tap anbd telephone hand shower. Tiled shower cubicle with screen door and 'Kohler' remote control power shower with timer and flow rate controller. Low energy lighting. Chrome towel radiator.
WORKSHOP: 10' 6" X 8' 9" (3.19m X 2.67m)
Remote control roller door. Light and power. High and low level cupboards, Laminate work top.
Bitumac double driveway. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds, feature rockery, range of Japanese maple trees and shrubs flanked by fencing. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn with pink stone flowerbed and shrubs, Bounded by fencing, Garden shed, Oil tank. Outside security lighting covering sides and rear of property and soffitt lighting front and rear, Boiler house with condensing combi boiler. Outside tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.