- Attractive brick built semi-detached bungalow, enjoying an enviable and convenient location
- Spacious lounge with attractive fireplace (mock effect only)
- Kitchen/dining room with good range of high- and low-level units
- 3 well portioned bedrooms, 2 with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with white suite.
- Double glazing UPVC frames and oil-fired heating installed
- Detached garage
- Attractive garden to front and rear, in lawn with trees and shrubs
- Early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with stained glass leaded light and sidelight to entrance hall. Cloaks cupborad. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and motion heater.
LOUNGE: 18' 6" X 12' 4" (5.65m X 3.77m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel window (mock effect only) with leaded top lights.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 15' 4" X 10' 4" (4.68m X 3.14m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Part PVC wall cladding. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 12' 1" (3.24m X 3.68m)
BEDROOM (2): 8' 6" X 10' 8" (2.60m X 3.24m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 10' 9" (3.48m X 3.27m)
Window with leaded top lights. Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. No flush WC. Part UPVC clad walls.
'Bitmac' driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubs bounded by wall and hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a paved path, trees and shrubs bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 10" X 9' 5" (6.36m X 2.87m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.