- A brick built end town House within minutes walk of the Town Centre
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Kitchen with range of built in high and low level units and with low level oven and hob
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a white suite and wall mounted electric shower fitting
- Front garden laid to lawn and enclosed rear yard
- Oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Hardwood front door to entrance porch. Door to entrance hall.
LOUNGE: 11' 3" X 9' 8" (3.43m X 2.94m)
LIVING ROOM: 12' 3" X 10' 6" (3.73m X 3.20m)
Under stair cupboard.
KITCHEN: 12' 2" X 9' 5" (3.72m X 2.86m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap good range of built-in high and low level units. Credaplan low level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glazed door to rear yard.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 11' 2" (4.08m X 3.41m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 3" X 8' 0" (3.74m X 2.45m)
Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath and chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Triton wall mounted electric shower fitting and glass screen door.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Access to roofspace.
Front garden laid to lawn and bounded by hedging. Enclosed rear yard.
Boiler House with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.