An Impressive brick built semi-detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position
- An impressive brick built semi detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position
- Spacious site with extensive sundeck and affording far-reaching views over Carrickfergus and beyond
- Lounge with attractive tiled fireplace and solid fuel stove and leading to separate dining room
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms-master with patio doors to Juliet balcony giving superb far-reaching views
- Family bathroom with white suite and including shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
- Sought-after and convenient location
UPVC front door to: entrance hall. Laminate wood strip floor. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 16' 11" X 15' 0" (5.15m X 4.58m)
(into bay) Laminate wood strip floor. Attractive tiled fireplace with solid fuel stove and set in polished wood surround. Tiled hearth. Glazed double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 10' 7" X 10' 3" (3.23m X 3.12m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Part pine clad walls. Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed door to sundeck.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 9' 7" (3.85m X 2.91m)
UPVC double glazed patio doors to Juliet balcony giving superb views over Carrickfergus and Belfast Lough to the County Down coast. High intensity low-voltage spotlights. Walking wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 6" X 10' 0" (4.73m X 3.05m)
(at widest points) High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 8' 0" (3.50m X 2.44m)
Built-in wardrobe. Velux window.
White suite comprising corner panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with glass screen and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood strip floor. Airing cupboard.
Tarmac driveway, parking and garage space. Front garden laid to lawn. Side and rear gardens in lawn and bounded by fencing and hedging. Extensive split level sundeck affording far-reaching views and bounded by fencing and railings. Large timber shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.