An attractive and deceptively spacious detached chalet style family home
- An attractive and deceptively spacious detached chalet style family home
- Adaptable and well-planned accommodation
- Lounge with feature slate fireplace and solid wood strip floor
- Living room/dining room open plan to UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of built-in high and low level Shaker style units and utility room off
- Bedroom 4/study on the ground floor together with family bathroom including Jacuzzi type bath
- Three bedrooms on the first floor - master with ensuite shower room
- Neat and well maintained gardens in lawn to front and with spacious pavioured area to rear with flower beds trees shrubs and sun patio
- Detached garage and oil fired central heating - piped for mains gas
- Prestigious sought-after location affording easy access to the town centre and main road to Belfast
Front door with leaded light and side lights to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature open tread staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 0" X 11' 9" (5.19m X 3.57m)
Feature slate fireplace and set in polished wood surround with slate hearth and living flame gas fire. Solid wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM: 16' 4" X 11' 8" (4.98m X 3.56m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Stainless steel low level oven and four ring induction hob unit. Stainless steel splash back and cooker hood. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 9" X 5' 10" (2.35m X 1.77m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Display cabinet with leaded lights.
LIVING ROOM: 11' 2" X 9' 5" (3.40m X 2.88m)
Laminate wood strip floor open to:
CONSERVATORY: 12' 0" X 9' 3" (3.66m X 2.83m)
Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed patio door to garden.
STUDY/BEDROOM (4): 11' 9" X 9' 5" (3.58m X 2.86m)
Tiled enclosed Jacuzzi type bath, pedestal wash hand basin, Bidet, low flush WC. Matching tiled shower cubicle, hot press and copper cylinder tank, tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 10' 5" (4.70m X 3.17m)
at widest points. Twin double built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls with Redring electric shower fitting. Pine clad ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 8' 8" (3.62m X 2.65m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 10" X 8' 10" (2.68m X 2.70m)
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn. Safely enclosed paved rear garden with trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing and hedging. Sun patio. uPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 11" X 15' 1" (6.67m X 4.59m)
Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.